John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

My desk top is an all in one HP I can log on to the guest account

my desk top is an all in one HP I can log on to the guest account but I cannot log on to the admin account each time I try to log on I get the message
the user profile service
service failed the log on
user profile cannot be loaded
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help you
Are you currently communicating to me from the problematic PC?
Have you tried booting in safe mode and trying to login to you admin account?
Sincerely,
John
Note: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no I,m on my lap top

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
OK first we can try to boot windows to safe mode with networking to do that please follow the instructionsRestart the computer then press F8 repeatedly when you see the HP start-up screen. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears then you will get Advance boot Menu on the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight the Safe Mode with Networking and then press ENTER.Once you are in safe mode with networking please let me know then will continueSincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I,ve now got the log on features on the screen its all enlarged

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what do I do now should I try to log on

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
I apologize for the delay.That is because you are in safe mode,Now click on start then type rstrui and press enter that will open system restore window in that click on next and then select a restore date were your computer worked fine with normal admin account then click on next and continue with the restoring process.The system will restart during the process and boot to normal mode.Once you are in normal mode login screen check it and please let me knowNote:- The restoring process may take sometime so no need to panicSincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the dates for restore don,t go back far enough it only dates back to

21/05/2015 the last time it worked approx. 02/05/2015

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the update.Sir/Ma'am there is a choose another restore point option click on it and see if there is older restore point available if so select that and continue with the restoring processSincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its run it,s course ive tried to log and nothings changed

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
You mean you have done the system restore successfully but its still showing the user profile error ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes but it hasn't gone back far enough

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for clarifying.can you once again reboot in safe mode with networking ,once you are in safe mode with networking may i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.I can give you the remote access link which you need to type in the address bar of Internet explorer then press enter and follow the instructions.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir/Did you get my previous reply regarding booting in safe mode with networking and doing remote access to check the issue directly.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ive just run through it again and I'm back in again problem solved

thanks the lot mate you've been a great help

kind regards ***** *****

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Glad to know that Sir.Please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/