Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My wife and I have kindles. Mine is Martin's kindle and hers

My wife and I have kindles. Mine is Martin's kindle and hers is Mary's kindle. At the moment she cannot get anything on her kindle. Two days ago everything moved to archives but she cannot access anything. She tried kindle help line on 0911(###) ###-####but gets no response. Our kindles are connected,mine is fine but hers is not
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and turn on the Kindle and tell me please if she still has the problem.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is now working. Thank you Martin

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
your most welcome!
It was the firmware that had an issue, and needed a hard restart. We did this just then. It will now be ok.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.