John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Ive been given a new computer and am having problems

Hello, Ive been given a new computer and am having problems with sound and microphone, sound is very LOW and when I switch on I get white noise from the speakers.and the mic seems to only work on headphones , can you help ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help youSir please provide the following details so that I can help you better1.Is this a desktop or laptop?2.What is the make and model of the computer?3.Are you having sound issues on Skype only or in all applications in the PC?4.Are you currently communicating to me from the problematic PCSincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for delay I wasn't in my E,Mails ,lol,,Its a Laptop,Its an Acer Travel mate 5720, all applications,and Yes ,

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the details sir.Are you using external speakers and Mic on the laptop or the internal speakers and mic?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Internal, is there anyway you could remote view it , as if you give me a tec answer I probably wont understand it , as Im at one finger typing stage , lol

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
No worries sir i will give you the remote access link one moment please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d650d85b-b7a0-4347-a59b-8384fc0807d7# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Im here

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
OK i got disconnected from remote session are you in admin account now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I hope

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
OK please click on the remote access link i gave before so that we can reconnect it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you have it ?

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
No i haven't got the access .I will give the link againPlease click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d650d85b-b7a0-4347-a59b-8384fc0807d7# ***** will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.