Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a Toshiba laptop p200 series. I would like to bring

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba laptop p200 series. I would like to bring it to factory settings. In this respect I have followed instruction on u tube. I HAVE TRiED MANY TIMES BUT WITH NO AVAIL. Can you please help.
For Instance press O and start the computer. after a few seconds release your finger from O. each time the computer ignores and starts as normal
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Can you connect the Toshiba to the internet so that we can do a screen share remote session. I can do the restore for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you have taken my payment but I am not satisfied with your answer. just give me your instructions how to solve my problem and I will deal with it myself.

Fatima

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

NOT SATISFIED PLEASE GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS SO THAT I CAN DEAL WITH THEM MYSELF. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER, JUST RETURN MY £28 WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID

I am sorry that you are difficulty with the restore process. I have just tried the process on a laptop here at my shop and it worked perfectly. Are you pressing the 0 zero at the top of your keyboard after you have the laptop completely shut down from the start menu?