Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have forgotten my microsoft password ***** to my Nokia

Customer Question

I have forgotten my microsoft password ***** to my Nokia Lumia 925
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your Nokia lumia, i will try my best to resolve the problem at the earliest.
in case of forgotten passwords, there is no way to bypass it
the only way to get it back to working condition is to run a factory restore
Resetting your phone erases all personal content, including apps, and restores the factory settings.
1. Make sure your phone has enough battery power, charge your phone for at least 20 minutes.
2. Switch off your phone, and disconnect the charger.
3. Press and hold the volume down key, and connect the charger. An exclamation mark (!) is shown on the screen.
4. Press the keys in the following order: volume up, volume down, power, and volume down.
5. Wait for your phone to reset, during the reset there will be gears rotating on the screen for up to 5 minutes, after which the screen goes blank for ~30 seconds and then your phone will restart.
6. Go through the initial phone setup, if the date and time are shown, ensure the values are correct.
7. Disconnect the charger.
let me know if you face any difficulty