Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

My Kindle seems to be stuck I have just finished reading a

Customer Question

My Kindle seems to be stuck I have just finished reading a book and I cannot move on to another .I also have trouble with having pages of text jumpind forward or back often 40 0r 50 pagesit is not easy to read
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. This is often caused by a firmware fault and can be corrected with a reset. Press and hold, or slide and hold, the Power button for a full 40 seconds until you see your screen go blank and then start up again.
-
I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have purchased three new kindle books and I cannot access them
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Hi. It's been a while. Can you give a little more insight into what happens when trying to access the books?
24 days ago I mentioned: "Press and hold, or slide and hold, the Power button for a full 40 seconds until you see your screen go blank and then start up again."
Were you able to do this and what was the result?