Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

It is asking second pass word but I do not know what

Customer Question

it is asking for a second pass word but I do not know what to type in?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youSir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better1.Is this a computer related issue if so which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows7, windows 8 or any other?2.What is this password ***** is it for logging into any websites,email or for any specific application? If so please please specify the website address or the application name?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply