Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My Windows Live Mail seems to be frozen; Says 'finishing

My Windows Live Mail seems to be frozen; Says 'finishing current message' but will not let me open my inbox. What can I do to get rid of this irritating message?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you press ALT+CTRL+Delete
Click on Task Manager
Click on Windows Live Mail and click on End Task
Then try to open Windows Live Mail.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I tried that, but it did not go away. I have restarted my computer and it is now working properly. I am not prepared to be charge a monthly fee for your service, please cancel my subscription.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, the restart completly ended the task as it was locked.
Good it is now working again Jean.
If you have not sign up for the subscription, you wont be charged any monthly fee, it is just the one time charge.
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.