Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Since I have been in Italy last month my hotmail account on

Customer Question

since I have been in Italy last month my hotmail account on ipad is not receiving any email, it keeps saying password ***** hotmail is not correct? can you help as its working on mobile and desk computer just not on ipad
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, I am Michelle, and i am a licensed computer professional, i see you are asking about an hotmail email, i think i can help you. I have an overall 12 years of experience in this area and have helped hundreds of customers in fixing there computer problems.
try to open the link given below copy and paste the link on the web browsers address bar and try to login using your full email address in the username and
password.
https://login.live.com/