Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have a Packard Bell Easynote Model Z5WGM that all the sudden

I have a Packard Bell Easynote Model Z5WGM that all the sudden started throwing the fuse when I plug it in to charge. I can't seem to find a replacement charger which I assume is the problem. Please help me!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. If a fuse blew while it was charging it could have fried the adapter. The black box part of the charger actually stops that from ever getting to the motherboard, this helps to prevent damage to the board which could get fried otherwise. You can get a replacement charger from here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Charger-Packard-Compatible-Replacement-Notebook/dp/B005ARLFAM
From what I can see your model should use the same charger as TS models.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.