Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have had a fault 8504.104 on my computer a week

Customer Question

I have had a fault 8504.104 on my computer for about a week Norton Autofix is unable
to fix the fault
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you give me a little more information on this fault please.
Exactly when do you get it? And which version of windows are you running?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

About a week ago I am running windows 8.1

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** need to know exactly what your doing when you get the fault please.
Try to provide me as much information as possible please Malcolm
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Malcolm
Can you return to your question here please.