Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

THERE I HAVE DOWNLOADED AN APPLICATION FORM SCHOOL

Customer Question

HI THERE
I HAVE DOWNLOADED AN APPLICATION FORM FOR A SCHOOL CLOTHING GRANT, IT RUNS THE SECURITY SCAN ETC, WHEN I CLICK OPEN THE FILE NOTHING HAPPENS, ANY IDEAS
EASY STEPS NOT COMPUTER LITERATE, I HAVE TRIED OPEN AND SAVE AS WELL
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
if you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.
Let me know which service would you prefer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes Michelle, lets do the remote one

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
i will send you the remote offer on your email..please open that offer and accept it
also for remote access open the below link by typing it in the address bar of your browser's window
http://tinyurl.com/oslnuez
Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.
The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.
Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.
After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
for remote access open the below link by typing it in the address bar of your browser's window
http://tinyurl.com/oslnuez
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michelle

back again, the file I tried to view was the actual application form, now when I try to view to print, I am getting windows media player

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
please use the link to remote connect ... i will help you further
http://tinyurl.com/nwm369v