Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Suspect somone's been looking at the same pages on my internet

Customer Question

Suspect somone's been looking at the same pages on my internet wifi at the same time as me. I took the remote axcess off. I have also downloaded cyberghost. I'm not sure if it is working 100%. I would like a secure VPN for my windows 8 laptop can you help me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To clarify, your concerned someone is signing into your wifi connection?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I think somone is looking at the same pages as me via my wifi.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Mark
What is the make and model of your wifi router?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

tplink w8980

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
We can check and see if someone has signed onto it to see if you really do have someone watching Mark.
To do this, click on my link below
http://192.168.1.1
You will see the sign in screen, the default is admin for both the user name and password
Then click on DHCP server, then client list and you will see a list of devices that are or have connected.
Do you see anything suspicous there?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ID 657 578 775

3996 password

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
connected