Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

About a week ago when I open my norton security plus backup

Customer Question

About a week ago when I open my norton security plus backup an autofix message came up
stating it had detected an error 8504 104 and was attempting to fix a week later I am still get same message
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you follow the instructions on my link below please to resolve this
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v62545568_EndUserProfile_en_us
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.