Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Dear Kamil, I have again altered my files book 'Inside

Dear Kamil,
I have again altered my files for the book 'Inside The House Of The Dead'. Please can you remotely upload them again to the kindle book, deleting the existing files.
Can you also upload these corrected files to the paperback copy on Amazon? If this means it has to be a 'second' or 'new' edition; that's okay.
Regards, ***** ***** (Author)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I can remote into your computer and upload the new files but I do have a question about your paperback issue. You mentioned uploading the corrected files to the paperback copy-- The new files on your computer cannot be changed to your paperback copy since that copy is a hard copy in paper form and digital files cannot be added to it. The book would need to be reprinted and printed back into paperback form.

I am sending the offer to remote into your computer to upload the files but please reply back to my paperback comment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

O.K. Please remotely upload new files to Kindle Book.

But, how do I reprint and print back the paperback book? Can you do this for me?

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
You will need to contact a publishing company to reprint your paperback book with the changes.

I will be happy to upload the book for you but I have to send you an additional services offer. Please accept it so I can give you the steps for remote
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

O.K. I accept additional services offer.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

You declined the offer instead of accepting it. I will send it again
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert for over 10 years
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Please go to http://www.teamviewer.com

Click on the green download button

Download the software, run the installation, and open the software. After opening the software, you will see on the left hand side "YOUR ID" and "YOUR PASSWORD" -- Please provide those two numbers to me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can't see green download button.

Incidentally, Amazon published my book. Can you not do this, or, can you give details of who I should contact on Amazon

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Are you referring to the paperback book when you said "can you not do this?"

Go to the link then you will see the Green download button

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I'm referring to the paperback book I published on Amazon. Exactly the same book as the Kindle version.

I have found and clicked the Green download button

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

In regards ***** ***** paperback book, I will give you the information on how to fix that after I upload the files. Please follow my steps above to download the software, run it, etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do not understand term 'Partner ID'

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Open the software and look to the left

You will see YOUR ID and YOUR PASSWORD ***** I need those numbers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ID is 673 098 006

Password *****

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Please make sure you keep the program open and do not close it

I am trying to connect but it looks like you closed the program. Please reopen and provide the new numbers again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please send the link again (I didn't have to do any of this with Kamil!)

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
You do not have to download the program again. Open Teamviewer on your computer and provide the two sets of numbers again

Each tech uses a different remote software. I have helped thousands of clients with this program.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How/where is Team Viewer

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Do you have XP, Vista, 7, or 8?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Windows 8

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Click on the Windows Icon to the bottom left of your screen

Click on Search

Type in Teamviewer

Open the program, KEEP IT OPEN and provide me with the two sets of codes again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Teamviewer asks me for partner ID.

I don't know how to respond to you and keep this site open.

I'm getting tired. If you can't remotely achieve transfer of these files as things stand, I'll have to sign off. Alternatively, hook me up with Kamil Anwar.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Teamviewer displays the YOUR ID and YOUR PASSWORD ***** the left hand side of the program when you open it. I need those two sets of codes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As I say, I don't know how to keep Teamviewer open and send you the numbers. The codes I gave before were 673 098 006. The second, discrete, set of numbers I gave you were, firstly 8936, then 7098

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Use the MINIMIZE option on teamviewer instead of the X on the program.

The MINIMIZE option is the _ in the upper right hand corner instead of using the X
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Will try once more

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Numbers are###-##-####and 7098

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Numbers are 673 098 006 and 7098

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
7098 is not correct - Please go back to Teamviewer and double check that password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Try 5122

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Try 5122