Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Yes I wish to print correspondence on a hpDeskjet F2480

Customer Question

Hello,yes I wish to print correspondence on a hpDeskjet F2480 printer,I use a old Packard Bell 190W as pc.
Which logo should I look for on the pc screen to get correspondence typed,I wish also to increase the sizeof the print on internet ads.
thanks pc user
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. So you want to print to your new HP Deskjet printer. Is it installed already to your PackardBell computer? Also, is it connected to the PC using a USB cable or wireless?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Jess M.

The HP Deskjet printer is over 5 years old as is the Packard Bell.

Will try the manufacturers and see if they stock a handbook and if Packard Bell has a Help line.

I'd better not suscribe to a £28 monthly plan,was hoping for a one -off consultation.Please cancel the £28 debit monthly,should have read the fine print. thanks customer

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. So I believe the HP printer has been installed and working already in your Packard Bell computer.

Can I remotely access your computer so tha I can directly assist you in your printing problems while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Jess

give me a minimal one- time flat fee consultation for $10,could you get on to your subscriptions dept and cancel the £28 debit I took out.thanks customer

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.

Regarding the £28 I believe it is value of the question and the $10 I mentioned is for the optional additional service offer of remote access and it will be on top of the £28 question value. Do not worry, you can easily turn off your monthly subscription so that this £28 is a one time fee only.

Pease let me know if you want to proceed with the remote session.

Jess