Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a Samsung NP470R4E laptop, and struggle to play

Customer Question

hi, I have a Samsung NP470R4E laptop, and struggle to play audio through a JBLCharge 2 Bluetooth speaker. The computer pairs ok, but there seems to be an issue with bluetooth audio. Through control panel I get the error message This device cannot start. (Code 10)
Object Path Component was not a directory object.
Updating the driver won`t work, reports the latest driver. Uninstalling also doesn`t seem to work as the driver seems to be persistent; upon reboot the driver is still there with the same error message.
Using stock samsung firmware, windows 8.1. Any Ideas? Cheers
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.Can we start a remote session, it helps to analyze issue more easily and i can work with you on real time
If you are ok, please click below link and run tool from ithttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=955faf2f-061f-4489-a97a-5a65caf43098Click Link > Click I Agree > Download tool and run it
Hello sirAre you there
Dear Grant,
Are you still waiting for support

Please let me know

Regards,
Fiyaz