Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have tried to send replies to e mails I have received on

Customer Question

I have tried to send replies to e mails I have received on my Kindle Fire HDX.They have not been received. Can you please let me know how to get this set up correctly
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
With which email service is the Kindle setup for? eg: BT Internet, Hotmail, Gmail?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Virgin Media

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Selby
Are you doing this via the email app on the Kindle? And has it worked before?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No to which or to both Selby?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have been trying to send replies to E mails on my Kindle.

It has never worked

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, but are you using the Email App on the Kindle? Or via a web page to do your emailing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel my request and return my fee as you do not seem to be able to answer a simple question. I am not impressed with this service

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
very strange.
I keep asking you one question and you keep ignoring it. This is a very simple question to you, and critical to fixing your problem. Not sure why you do not wish to answer it, but then you cannot get your problem fixed if you do not.
You get a refund here
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund