Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How can I prevent my Samsung ATIV Tab 3 tablet (Win 8) from

How can I prevent my Samsung ATIV Tab 3 tablet (Win 8) from constantly dropping it's connection to my BT Hub 4 or going into "limited" mode?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
There can be a few causes for this.
First, on the back of the hub is a reset button. Using a paperclip, hold the reset button in for 10 seconds, then release.
Then restart the Tablet and tell me please if you still have the problem.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you mean the Restart button on top of hub - or is Reset different?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Reset is different, its on the back in a small hole
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK I found the reset button. After I pressed it the colours of the light started changing. Now it's gone back to blue again. My tablet is connected to the hub at the moment.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, now restart the Tablet and tell me if you still have the problem please Linda.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I've just restarted the tablet and it was showing "connected" right from the start.

It looks like you have solved my problem, Richard. I'm very grateful to you. Thank you.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your most welcome Linda. The firmware on the router was corrupted, it will be ok now.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.