Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I stupidly let my computer be cleaned to make it faster, since

Customer Question

I stupidly let my computer be cleaned to make it faster, since then I have lost all icons on taskbar, cannot get my book marks, plus more annoying! I keep getting videos etc and cuts from films which I do not want.More annoying every time I leave my computer even when I put it in sleep mode I have to put in my password *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Exactly how did you get your computer cleaned? Via a program and if so which one? Or someone did this for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

via computer but can,t remember who it was stupid or what1!!

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Its ok June, it can happen.
We need to understand the problems you are having though, so first, when you say
I keep getting videos etc and cuts from films which I do not want.
What do you mean exactly with this?
I can also do these steps for you directly on your computer and fix everything, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am confused I do not wish to pay £28 each month or pay another £35 can you just solve my problem please

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
That is just the monthly subscription, you do not need to sign up to it June, you just need to answer the questions I am asking you....
You can understand I need more detail from you to fix this, so I will repeat what I asked.
when you say
What do you mean exactly with this?