How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 36526
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Richard is online now

Necesito urgente mesoluiconesn mi problema que tengo con mi

Resolved Question:

necesito urgente mesoluiconesn mi problema que tengo con mi kindle, el me remite a ustedes.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can I talk to you in English? You can reply in Spanish
Can you tell me which model Kindle this is? eg: Kindle Fire?
And is this the password ***** unlock the screen or to buy a book?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no recuerdo mi contraseña de mi ebook kindle, ja que lo compre hace unos anos, y no recuerdo la contraseña para poder entrar. yo no quiero recibir mis libros en el hordenador, los deseo en mi kindle, que es mas comodo y lo llevo a todas patres.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
Please reset your password ***** my link below then you can use this new password ***** the Kindle.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Richard and 5 other Computer Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you please return to your question here please?

Related Computer Questions