Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Necesito urgente mesoluiconesn mi problema que tengo con mi

necesito urgente mesoluiconesn mi problema que tengo con mi kindle, el me remite a ustedes.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can I talk to you in English? You can reply in Spanish
Can you tell me which model Kindle this is? eg: Kindle Fire?
And is this the password ***** unlock the screen or to buy a book?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no recuerdo mi contraseña de mi ebook kindle, ja que lo compre hace unos anos, y no recuerdo la contraseña para poder entrar. yo no quiero recibir mis libros en el hordenador, los deseo en mi kindle, que es mas comodo y lo llevo a todas patres.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Please reset your password ***** my link below then you can use this new password ***** the Kindle.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you please return to your question here please?