Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I cannot stop my windows live mail sending a email with

Customer Question

Hi I cannot stop my windows live mail sending a email with two pics. I have been to c/user/local/microsoft/ windows/draft and deleted. when i try to open live mail it starts again
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
In windows live mail, on the left you have a folder called outbox.
Go to this folder and you will see the email there, delete it and this will stop windows live mail from trying to send it out.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I cannot open live mail . when i do it goes straight to the sending box and will not stop. I have looked in forums which showed the path through the c/users/microsoft/live/outbox and i did delete from there but it is still trying to send when i try to open live mail. i have also tried working offline to be able to open the live mail home page,

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, do it this way.
Remove internet to the computer so it has no internet at all (so disconnect the wireless or the network cable)
Then open windows live mail and wait 5 minutes. It will detect no internet then error out.
Then go to the outbox and select the email.
Once done, close windows live mail, enable internet to the computer again then open it
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will this lose my connection to you

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, but leave this web page open so that when you have internet again you can just reply to me here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am still getting the same problem.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Where you able to actually get to the outbox and delete it via my instructions?
I can also do these steps for you directly on the computer, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have been to teamviewer on the download free and have a box Teamviewer setup exe binary file would i like to save or cancel i pressed save and thats all thats happened

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, now that you saved the file to your computer Jayne, you then need to run it please. Just like running any file you download.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ID 734 482 910

password 3964

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your help is there anything else i have to do

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome Jayne,
There is nothing further you need to do. Happy emailing!