Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have just reset my password ***** cannot log in. I have not

Customer Question

I have just reset my password ***** cannot log in. I have not been able to log in for abut 10 days now and was told that my account was locked. Can you please advise. Thanks, ***** ***** Acct Nr. LS67726474
I am currently in Italy but have access to the interent, not broadband
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please for which service this is for, and what is the exact message you now get when you try to sign in?
Please let me know