dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

My Chrome collapsed how do I get back to where I was

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Could you give me a little bit more description about your issue with Google Chrome?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my problem is not to do with Google Chrome. it is to do with symbols on my Asus laptop. A new Windows 7 system was put up on my computer, and it has upset the symbols on my keyboard. when i press The forward slash I get the &. The expert that I was dealing with was about to do the repair for me when I got a message to say the Google Chrome had collapsed and I lost touch with the expert.

OK thanks for that information. so would you like to continue with the remote repair then?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I would like to continue with the remote repairs

Please accept and then go to this link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dbd8071a-d3ae-42b4-81e0-4f18c0ad56fdClick "I accept" at the bottom of the screen, it will prompt you to RUN a program called "ElsinoreScreenConnect.exe"
Waiting in the session now, I will see when you connect. Please make sure to RUN the program and not just save it.
So I can see your desktop now, but seems to be stuck.
Seems you might have some malware installed..."TweakBit" programs are actually malware and not real tune up utilities...
We seem to have lost connection..
OK looks like we are back on and I am seeing your computer perform some updates. I will be on standby
I hope I was able to help you today. If you are satisfied with my answer, rating my answer with positive feedback would be greatly appreciated. If you do have any additional questions please do feel free to post them here. Thank you for using Just Answer! Have a Great Day!