Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I need to sync my skycaddie golf gps by installing caddiesync

Customer Question

i need to sync my skycaddie golf gps by installing caddiesync express.is there an app to assisr me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes there is, and you do it via my link below
https://www.skygolf.com/gettingstarted/default.aspx
Follow the instructions on that page and it will guide you through getting the program installed so you can synch the device.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i was not able to understand the insructions so contacted teamviewer helpline.they said they do not have any software for the crome tablet.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No, you cannot run Skycaddie or virtually any programs on the Chrome Tablet Geoff, it has to be done via a windows computer.