Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Good Morning.On photofun studio the following box with

Customer Question

Good Morning. On photofun studio the following box with this message; An unhandled exception occurred and the application is terminating. Object reference not set to an instant of an object. Unable to use please advise. Roger xxxxxxx

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me when this problem started and which version of windows you are using please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Recently started and l am on windows 8.1

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Roger
As the first step we will do a system restore to undo any corruption that has occurred.
To do this, please do the following.
Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point. When the search results appear click on the Settings category.
Now click on the option labeled Create a restore point and you will be brought to the System Protection tab of the System Properties control panel.
Click on the System Restore button and you will be presented with the main screen for System Restore. Now click on the Next button and you will be shown a list of available restore points that you can restore.
Select the restore point you wish to restore by left-clicking on the entry once. Use a date when this was last working
Then click on the Next button at the restore point selection screen. You will now be at a screen asking if you are sure you wish to perform the restore.
Click on the Finish button. System Restore will once again ask if you are sure you wish to continue. If you are sure, please click on the Yes button.
System Restore will now reboot your computer and begin the restore process. Please be patient as this can take quite some time.
Once complete check if you still get the error.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

unable to connect to you have downloaded as requested

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
once you download the file Roger, you need to run the file.
Then you are provided an ID and Password ***** you need to give to me please