Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

When i try to get into euromillions website i get the following

when i try to get into euromillions website i get the following message
#Secure Connection Failed
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.
what can i do
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

vista

Was that website working previously on your computer?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am having trouble replying because when i enter my email address i am told it belongs to another member - i am the member!

Yes you can connect

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=58341c53-8909-4a7a-bcb1-44e5d07b7348

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.