Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

PLEASE CAN YOU SHOW ME A COPY OF INSTRUCTIONS IN ENGLISH FOR

Customer Question

PLEASE CAN YOU SHOW ME A COPY OF INSTRUCTIONS IN ENGLISH FOR MY NEW SAGEMCOM DIGITAL CORDLESS PHONE=D270 FASHION DUO
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Please do not shoot the messenger but I have checked everything that is available online and they do not have a copy in English, only these versions
http://support.sagemcom.com/site/en/home-telephony-4/grundig-d270-972/livret
But nothing at all in English. This is because it was not released for an English speaking market
I am sorry about this, and possibly there is a manual in the language you require on the link I gave, but nothing in English.
I do speak Dutch so if you need a part explained, maybe you can tell me what you want to know to do and I can check it for you and translate, else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.