Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have a Samsung N130 that I bought in 2010! I lost the charger

I have a Samsung N130 that I bought in 2010! I lost the charger a couple of years ago and have not used it! I recently found the charger and the notepad is now charged but I cannot remember my password ***** my clue is too cryptic and no help!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your netbook computer
you are prompted for a power on password ***** a windows login password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have started it but get the windows icon and then 3 options -others Patricia(that is the one I cannot remember) & Guest.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
what all three options you get and which one do you normally use to login to get into windows.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is no password ***** others and guest just Patricia. I was traveling so secured my account to block people who borrowed the laptop. I need to access my account as it has photos of my son- now deceased

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Alright that means you have put in a password ***** you have forgot now is that correct.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes and the hint does not help.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
i am giving you a video link please watch it carefully you will have to download a password ***** utility and burn it on a disk and then you boot the disk that will bypass or reset the password.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z13fLYiFRCg