Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My sister has A Samsung LAPTOP product number NP-RV510-809UK

My sister has A Samsung LAPTOP product number NP-RV510-809UK she needs a new charger mains cable could you please advise the best place to purchase one
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
You may purchase a compatible AC adapter charger for your Samsung laptop online from Amazon, using the following link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adapter-Charger-Compatible-Replacement-Notebook/dp/B005CBJ0J4
If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.
If you do not require further assistance, kindly do not forget to rate my service by clicking on a star at the top of this page. Thank you!
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
If you are no further questions, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service by submitting a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you.