Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I can not remember my email password

Customer Question

hello I can not remember my email password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please for which email service this password ***** *****? eg: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo ect?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have forgotten my Bt mail password

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You will need to reset your password. To do this, click on my link below and follow the onscreen steps to reset the password.
Click me to open
Once you have completed the process you can then set a new password ***** use this new password ***** access your account.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please