Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Wear can I get a Panasonic remote control Nos, eur7624lao

Customer Question

wear can I get a Panasonic remote control Nos, eur7624lao
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the make and model of the player you want the remote for please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

PANASONIC RECORDABLE DVD HOME THERTER SYSTEM SA /HT 1150

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
you need to get a standard Universal remote for this that is made for all Panasonic devices as the one you want is not available for sale.
This one is, and performs all functions of the original remote
http://www.oneforall.co.uk/universal-remotes/urc7130-essence-3.html?_ga=1.268947313.128468823.1436867514
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

were can I buy it

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
at the link I gave click on Add to cart and then follow the steps to purchase it.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still don't understand the answer I am not up with the jargon!

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, click on the link I gave you, repeated below, then click on Add to Cart.
Then you are asked to enter your address, enter it and then use your credit card to pay for the remote
It is then delivered to your house.
Here is the link
If you want me to do this for you, then please accept the additional service request and I can connect and do this for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok I accept

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, please click on accept and I can connect to your computer and we can purchase it together.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect