Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Every time I try to install the latest version of Google Chrome

Every time I try to install the latest version of Google Chrome it fails due to "unspecified error". What might the problem be?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Are you currently replying to me from the computer that has this issue with installing Chrome?
If so, may I set up a quick remote session now, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes and yes

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=82f5206d-21fd-4a7b-b647-047aba5defd2
Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.)
OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.
If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Your issue has now been resolved via the remote session. I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page.