Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Every time I try to install the latest version of Google Chrome

Every time I try to install the latest version of Google Chrome it fails due to "unspecified error". What might the problem be?
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Are you currently replying to me from the computer that has this issue with installing Chrome?
If so, may I set up a quick remote session now, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes and yes

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=82f5206d-21fd-4a7b-b647-047aba5defd2
Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.)
OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.
If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.
Your issue has now been resolved via the remote session. I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page.