Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have been attempting to re-install my Norton Internet Security

Customer Question

I have been attempting to re-install my Norton Internet Security product on to my laptop following the removal of an unwelcome program & virus by my local, reputable computer service guys, but have been unable to finalise installation due to some obstruction or other.
(The computer service company had to wipe the hard drive & reload my progs & in doing so installed AVG, which may have been the reason for the obstruction, so I have subsequently uninstalled it).
I believe Norton is still half installed & do not know where to go to re-install the complete program & get secured. Can you please advise where to log into to set this up properly bearing in mind that I might still be unable to complete the installation if there is something else involve in blocking it? Can you help please.
My email address is & my latest order number for the service is AP1154380989. July 3rd 2015.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you go to install Norton, what is the error message you receive when this fails?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you return to your question here please John.