Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

A cople of days ago the menu on the left hand side of the screen

A cople of days ago the menu on the left hand side of the screen on the E mail page dissapeared, and I have tried every thing to get it back. Without it I cannot access my saved E mails or clear the trash. Please help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
May i remotely connect with you to check the issue directly and fix it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need to know how I can get the menu back when I go into email page.

I can remotely connect to check this and fix it. If you don't want me to remote in, then you need to clarify who is the e-mail with? How do you access it and which web browser are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please fix it by remote.

Please click the link below:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=865394
OR >>>CLICK ME<<<
A program called 'support-logmeinrescue.exe' will be downloaded.
Click on the downloaded file and click run.
If asked by system to allow the file to run, select "Yes/Allow/OK"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Tried that I got a screen that said this browswe is no longer supported from Google!

Is the issue on your computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Tried again, still got blank page stating there is no support from google.

Don't worry. Please provide me the information i am requesting. Is this issue on your computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No it is on my galaxy tab 3.

please tell me which app do you open to access mails or do you open internet browser and then go to mails?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I open using the e mail icon on the home page.

Can you power off your tablet, then turn it back on and see if that brings back the menu?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That was the first thing I tried, have also tried all of the various settings to no avail. I do not want to set back to factory settings as I would lose photos and the saved e mails I am trying to access.

When you open the email app, where does it takes you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It takes me to the e mail page, and any emails that I have just received,but there is no menu on the left hand side now and so I cant save or redeem saved emails.

Do you see the folder at the top "Inbox" ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No,

What do you see on the top left? it should be showing a message icon and next to it your email address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It shows my email address but no message icon.

tap your email address and tell me what options do you see?
Try dragging from left side to the center or swipe from left side to center and see if that brings the folders back ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It shows my email address but no message icon.nothing happens when I tap my email address, however hard!

^^
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, that worked! I cannot believe it was that simple, thank you!

Thank you. And, if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the smiley face below or star icon on top right that will be greatly appreciated.
Experience: 8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.