Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

THERE I AM ON VACATION IN THE USA, I BROUGHT MY SONS XBOX

HI THERE
I AM ON VACATION IN THE USA, I BROUGHT MY SONS XBOX 360 THINKING IT WOULD WORK WITH AN ADAPTER PLUG, BUT NO LUCK, WOULD BUYING AN XBOX 360 P0WER LEAD HERE WORK, OR IS THE WHOLE BOX WIRED DIFFERENTLY, I CAN USE ADAPTERS FOR PC ETC. BUT NOT GAMES CONSOLE, ANY IDEAS
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. You would need to buy a new power supply from the area you are currently in. If you bought it in the UK for example and are in the USA you can use the Xbox 360 but you need to buy the USA power adapter from a local store like gamstop/EB. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.