Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

On my wifes Dell I was programming in our new printer when

Customer Question

On my wifes Dell I was programming in our new printer when after I came back in a short while it was making a funny noise with no screen I tried ctrl alt delete keys with no avail so I switched off the laptop then switched it back on only to hear a click then 7 beeps which is very faint to hear
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model computer is it? The beeps should be in a pattern, some short and some long. What is that pattern?
.