Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have two questions. 1. I am unable to access my e-mail. I

Customer Question

I have two questions. 1. I am unable to access my e-mail. I thought I had forgotten my password ***** I believe was AVALON9966. I have tried many solutions without success and now am unable to proceed as I used a ficticious e-mail address (joeblogs) and though I now realise I could have created a new account at present I seem unable to do so. Please restore my e-mail or advise. Question 2. I do not like my default screen this has changed or seems to have changed can you please restore my original Google. I am not computer literate and have trouble managing my laptop and do not understand some of the used terms. Need an experts help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the exact message you get when it fails to sign you into Gmail?
And what exactly have you already tried?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did not realise I could create numerous email addresses and when I was trying to recover my account I created a ficticious email address joe *****@******.***, a message from google stated an email has been sent to this account. Today I think I remembered my password ***** but the latest google message states that this has been changed. I have also tried to create a new account with google without success

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, you need to sign out of this other email account Alan and then sign into the correct one.
So in Google, click on the blue circle in the top right and click sign out.
Then sign in with the correct email address and password ***** you should then have access.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what is the total cost of this service if you provide the solution.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I cannot see the original deposit you made, you email***@******.*** for this, but I am offering to connect to your computer and fix this for $39 USD, so about 20 pounds I believe.