Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

There the info regards ***** ***** is fine , power is getting

hi there
the info regards ***** ***** is fine , power is getting to my xbox, my problem now is setting up, at home in the uk, ijust connect scart lead to tv, here in the usa there are no scart lead , the colours on the lead are white yellow and red, but there are so many ports on back of tv, any ideas
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Sorry it was not completly clear what the question was.
you want to know how to hook up a TV from the US in the UK?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry about that, I had clicked for same expert, as I had explained everything to him, ok lets try, I am in the US at the moment, I brought my sons xbox 360 with me, we had a problem with the normal convertor plug, the expert told me I needed a voltage convertor, that worked fine,

now the hard bit, at home we have a scart lead, which connects to xbox

and tv, no scart lead here, just the coloured jack points. at the back of the tv I have multiple points

component in

2 green with letter y

2 blue with Pb

2red with Pr

2 white with l

2red with r

under video yellow video

white l

red r

there is an hdmi in

two computer lead sockets

white l

red r

at home I put the tv to hdmi, and that's me, when I do that here I am getting a no signal sign.

the tv is an insignia brand, hope this is plain, with my history you will see I am hopeless, try your best

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You can use a Scart composite convertor George
So the Scart into the Xbox and the composite into the TV
This is the adapter
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-5m-Scart-to-3-x-Phono-Cable-IN-OUT-Switchable-Triple-RCA-Composite-Lead-Switch-/400866490229
The TV you use the yellow, Red and White plugs