Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have changed broadband provider, cannot log in and proceed.

Customer Question

I have changed broadband provider, cannot log in and proceed. Wifi as before can see new modem but tells me password ***** which I can't change. Also unable to open new account and start all over, help please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
What is the name of your new broadband provider?
What is the brand/model of your devices that you can not get log in on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Virginmedia
VM660084-2G
okay, thank you.Your Virgin Media router's wireless network name (SSID) and password ***** on the information panel on the back of the Super Hub will show you the network name (SSID) and network security key (Passphrase) you need in order to get connected. Enter these details on your wireless-enabled computer or device in order to connect it to your wireless network. The default SSID is virginmediaxxxxxxx, where each x represents a digit. The default Passphrase is a combination of letters and numbers. To aid security, every Super Hub uses a different combination for the SSID and Passphrase.Remember that only the default settings are printed on the back of the Super Hub. If you have changed any of the settings and cannot remember what the new settings are, you will need to reset the Super Hub in order to restore the default settings. If you need more help, please let me know.