Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Name stokers lodge restaurant and bar, Edward street

Customer Question

name stokers lodge restaurant and bar, Edward street, Tralee, co. Kerry just discovered our location on google maps is incorrect, was correct in 2014 version of google maps, tried contacting you by phone but failed. very concerned about this, our contact no is 066/7120138 signed marie X XXXXXXXX

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You need to report this so that they can update the location for you.
To do this, on your location in google Maps, click on your pointer, then in the bottom right click on Report a Problem.
This will then bring up all the details for your business. You can then edit these details and submit it for review.
Google may ask you for confirmation, or verification to ensure the details are correct, and when done, the information will then be updated.
I can also do these steps for you directly on your computer, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
else, If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

would be more comfortable to let you do the proper location on the maps,

please, marie

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Marie.
I have to do it on your computer in the event Google have follow up verification questions later when submitted, so can you please accept the offer for additional services I made and we can then do this together on your computer (you see and control everything I do)
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not have id and password ***** never did to access google maps

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

No, you need to follow the instructions I gave Marie, then you get the ID and Password ***** give to me please

Can you go to <a href="http://teamviewer.com">www.teamviewer.com</a>
Click on Download for Free

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

code XXX XXX XXX pass word is XXXX

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, either you gave me the wrong ID Marie or you closed the Team Viewer program.
Can you double check this please.