Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My Partner and i both have Kindles Both have my e-mail address

Customer Question

My Partner and i both have Kindles Both have my e-mail address***@******.*** my serial no. is B008 D0A1 1247 ON9S and my partners serial no is B008 D0A1 1276 025S I have just updated my credit card no. but Amazon only recognizes my partners kindle How can i overcome this problem?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This means your own Kindle is registered to a different Amazon account then your partners, so you need to sign into Amazon on this other account you have.
Do you recall the account you registered the Kindle with?