Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have a G5 with 10X5.8 but cannot find a printer that accepts

Customer Question

I have a G5 with 10X5.8 but cannot find a printer that accepts this software, can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I can not find one for other brands but here is a list of all compatible Brother model printers: Click Here If it is not there it is not compatible. If there is no download link under for example scanner, then the scanner portion of that particular model is not compatible. The MFC-J6910DW is the newest model I can find that is compatible. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Mac.
.