Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I have a KODAK ESP310 printer.and I need a driver.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Please tell me what computer type you wish to install the driver on: the Windows PC type, or the Apple / MAC OS X type of computer? For the Kodak ESP C310 printer, here is a source: https://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32108/selected/true which includes drivers, and is for Windows computers. And for that same printer, here is a source for Apple computers, of the same (software with drivers):https://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32109/selected/true Note that Windows 98 or Windows ME are not supported by the Windows download above, nor is MAC OS X 10.10 supported by the download for Apple computers above. Let me know whether that information works out for you, and whether (or not) there is a version incompatibility. And if this completes the case as far as you are concerned, please rate my Answer - or use Reply to tell me what rating you would wish to have applied to my Answer. Thanks.
PS: If you have a Linux machine, then C310 drivers are hard to come by, but one poster on a forum states, more or less, that he downloaded CUPS for Ubuntu Linux, then did"sudo apt-get install printer-driver-c2esp" and the C310 driver installed among others.