Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I forgot my password ***** get into my hotmail address,and

Customer Question

Hi,I forgot my password ***** get into my hotmail address,and because i have tried so many times it keeps coming back that i dont have enough evedience to prove its me,I dont want to get a new e mail address because so many people know this one and i want to keep it.what can i do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today! Have you tried the password ***** page?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

there is no such option

Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Try this LINK.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have tried that several times then it asks me some questions and i have answered them to my best knowledge and they just say back we do not have enough evedience to prove its you

Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Here is the Customer Support link. Try that and see if they can help.