Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

My partner cant access hie email account, it was set up by

my partner cant access hie email account, it was set up by his secretary who is not working here anymore and is un cooperative. he does not know the password, security question or even what alternative email address was used
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
let me know the email service provider name for example @gmail.com or @comcast.net for customer privacy please dont provide your full email address.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my partners email is rocketmail.com which he signed in through yahoo

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
its the yahoo rocketmail.
what have you tried from your side to get the password *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yahoo help , but i havent heard back from them, this is a small business so we need to access these emails urgently

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
To get back in, you'll need to reset your rocketmail password, open the link
https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/
Pick I forgot my password ***** press next > Put your email in the first box, and the code shown in the second >
Type in your alternate email address (once you click in the box it should give you a hint) > Press next and it will send a reset link to your alternate email address on file
If you can't remember your alternate email address, pick I can't access any of the above and press next > Answer the security questions given
If you cannot remember the security questions, or have trouble with this form, please let me know.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
If you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

but he doesnt know the alternative email address or security questions

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
you can go to this page to contact customer care, fill the form and wait for the answer :
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/cctop10/online_help.html
or
http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact
Select password ***** sign in
Select forgot secret questions and answers
Click on the envelope
Fill the form
you will get a reply in 4 to 48 hrs you may have to submit some document proof to get it enabled.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can you get me back into the emails?

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
did you follow the steps to fill the customer care form.
or you want me to remote access and fill the form for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i havent followed the steps yet, will i still be waiting 48 hours if you fill the form, any way of getting this sorted now

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
i am sending you a remote offer in your email please check and confirm.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
http://bit.ly/1HNuf2B
open the above link
oin Your Remote Desktop Session
How Remote Desktop Works
Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.
The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.
Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.
After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can you get me back into the emails straight away or do i have to try yahoo again

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
you will have to submit a ticket and yahoo will send you more info and you will have to submit documented proof that the email belongs to you.