Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

My Ion slides2PC worked months but now when I connected

my Ion slides2PC worked for three months but now when I connected the USB to the computer nothing happened, the light did not come on, any suggestions?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Try a different, or several different, USB ports to plug the cable into. Then try a different USB cable altogether, if a spare or a swap is available to you. After that, if the Ion scanner remains dead, you have a defective scanner on your hands, without question. Its failure, if it is 3 months old, should be covered by Ion Audio's warranty on their scanner... if it is the industry standard 1 year from purchase date, as is normal for most electronic and computer-associated devices. Contact them about its failure-within-warranty, at http://www.ionaudio.com/support/customer-care/uk which page has contact information about warranty servicing in the U.K. If this answers your question fully and completely, please rate my Answer. (Or, Reply letting me know what rating you would wish to have applied to my Answer and my work on your question. I like hearing back about how my advice seems to you. Thanks.)