Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Can you unblock my kindlefire screen?

can you unblock my kindlefire screen?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
Please try a soft reset first
Press and hold the "Power" button for a full 20 seconds.
Release the "Power" button and wait for the charging light next to the button to come on.
Press the "Power" button again to restart your tablet.
if this does not work follow the below steps for a factory reset
Step 1
Press and release the "Power" button to activate your second-generation Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire HD.
Step 2
Swipe down from the top of the screen to display the device options, and then tap “More” to display the Settings menu.
Step 3
Tap “Device” and select “Reset to Factory Defaults.”
Step 4
Tap “Erase Everything,” and then tap “Yes” to confirm. The Kindle restarts and restores the factory settings. Wait about five minutes. The tablet will restart and prompt you to connect to a network.
Step 5
Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your password. Once the tablet connects to the network, it prompts you to register your Kindle.
Step 6
Input the email address and password ***** your Amazon account and click “Register.” Once registered, the Kindle will take you through the new user tutorial. Although the files that were saved on the device are lost, you can access all content purchased from the Kindle Store or saved in cloud storage.
let me know if you face any difficulty