Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I wish to use my kindle after a gap of a year. It is plugged

I wish to use my kindle after a gap of a year. It is plugged into my computer as told. Th battery is not charging What do I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Kindle comes with a built in lithium battery which we cannot remove it live we do with our cell phone batteries however if the Kindle has not been used for a year the battery is most probably dead. If you do not charge your electronic items for more than 3 month either is a cell phone or a tablet the battery will need a replacement.
One last try you can do is connect the kindle with the charger and leave it for charging overnight and in case the battery gets some kick then it will start charging and will take double the time to a normal charge for the first time after it got dead and if the battery doesnt pick the charge after over night charging then in that case you will need a replacement battery.
let me know the model number i can give you a battery link to order online and a kindle opening kit as well.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it seems now to be ok. thanks. I do not wish to pay a monthy fee of £13

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
the charge should be for this question
you may click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating for my service
if you have any questions related to your subscription whether its a free trial or a monthly one you can check the same with our customer care and get the changes done to your subscription plan
i am listing the contact # *****
United Kingdom : 0***-***-****
thanks for choosing just answer