Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

Kindle stopped working and does not respond to anything I do

kindle stopped working and does not respond to anything I do except the light will turn on and off..c
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Please try this on your Kindle>remove the kindle from the case if you have it in one, then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds and then release. Then place the kindle on a known good working wall outlet charger for 15 minutes.After the device has been on charge for 15 minutes repeat the reboot, then press the power button to restart your Kindle.